19 Alan Crescent, Burton SA 5110
Sold for $257,000
Great Value Home Buying or Investment House - Property ID: 961225
Situated amongst other quality homes this feature packed 3 bedroom home has a lot to offer, with games room or teenage retreat and ample off street parking for the whole family.
A security gated front fence leads into the home with roller door entry into the front courtyard and additional carport/ storage areas.
All 3 bedrooms are carpeted with additional ceiling fans, built –in robes and roller shutters.
A timber gas kitchen with dishwasher and overhead cupboards overlooks the rear entertainment and dining area.
All year round comfort is maintained by way of split system air-conditioners, gas wall furnace with 60/40 rear heating, ceiling fans with additional roller shutters and security screens for added comfort and peace of mind.
Step outside to the full length rear verandah with gable roof and awnings for all year round entertaining. A large rumpus room / teenage retreat to the side of the home caters to those larger family gatherings. Large lawn areas to the front and rear for the children or pets to play.
Close to schools, Local Shopping centres and transport.
Call Paul Challis 0423554594 Today to arrange an inspection.
• Built in 1988
• 586 M2 approximate Land size
• 90 M2 Equivalent main area approximately
• Secured front gate
• Dual electric roller-doors
• Plenty of off street parking / Storage
• Gas Kitchen and with dishwasher
• Gas wall furnace 60/40 rear vent
• Split system reverse cycle Air-conditioning
• Built in robes in all bedrooms
• Additional TV points / Foxtel
• Rear Gable verandah
• Additional Rumpus / Games Room or workshop
• Large lawn areas
• Instant gas hot water
- Building Size Approx. - 94 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 586 m2
- Rumpus Room
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning